Symlink still in m2005-2

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri May 8 13:09:09 UTC 2020

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 8:00 AM Sebastian Huber <

> On 08/05/2020 14:55, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
> > Not sure how this didn't get resolved since Sebastian posted a patch
> > which appeared to resolve this. But the tar file still has a simlink
> > and won't untar on mingw
> Sorry, it seems I only added the archive and forgot to remove the files
> of the archive.

It's OK. This is why we test.  And why Chris emphasizes that there are
lots of little details that have to be 100% right to have a release. :)

I have a build sweep going on CentOS 7, Ubuntu, and FreeBSD 12. Mingw64
will have to wait.  Cygwin seemed to work last time until my laptop blue
screened
after a few days. But it wasn't sending mail logs out. Need to run that down
before I build more there.

--joel