Help RTEMS 5

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijay at rtems.org
Sat May 16 14:24:18 UTC 2020

(Adding Devel back to CC)

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 6:22 AM Daniela Oliveira <oliveiradad at gmail.com>
wrote:

> >Vijay
>

> > Here is a print of the command and error, the package I am using is
> rtems 4.11.2 and I am following the rtems.org tutorial

The commands shown in the picture are for RTEMS 5

For 4.11.2, please follow the documentation here:
https://docs.rtems.org/releases/rtems-docs-4.11.2/user/start/index.html

There's a typo in your command, the option to enable erc32 BSP would be
--enable-rtemsbsp=erc32

I hope it helped.

Best regards,
Vijay