Interest in Virtual RTEMS Workshop

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sun Oct 4 19:14:45 UTC 2020

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020, 12:49 PM Heinz Junkes <junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de> wrote:

> Hello, Joel,
> I am currently organizing a virtual meeting for the EPICS community:
> https://indico.fhi-berlin.mpg.de/e/epics2020
>
> This takes place in 2 weeks. If this works well, I would be happy to offer
> our platform (and our experience) for an RTEMS workshop.
> But the contributions would have to come from the RTEMS community ;-)

Thanks! Google meet is likely ok. OAR's WebEx account can host up to 100
participants. Zoom may even be an option.

I am kind of hoping to have presentations from the EPICS and CFS
communities. Maybe a GSoC project session. And some from core developers on
what they are doing. So don't think we don't want to hear about your work
even if it is a repeat from the EPICS workshop. :)

Viele Grüße