Does anybody have the source code of rtems tools

smallphd at aliyun.com smallphd at aliyun.com
Mon Oct 19 02:46:49 UTC 2020

The main page is this:
http://rtemscentre.edisoft.pt/index.php?module=Content&func=display&ceid=13&meid=-1

My main target tool is "Core File Generation Tool" in "RTEMS Other Support Tools".
The source code is open source, but it needs register and login to download code.
After sending the register email for days, I get nothing reply.
So does anybody download the tool previous? Would you like to share a copy with me ?
Thank you very much!

RTEMS/Support Tools
The RTEMS/Support Tools developed in the scope of the RTEMS Centre are:

RTEMS Other Support Tools
Core File Generation Tool:
This tool can generate a core file, from the contents of a raw memory dump, which will then be loaded into GDB and show the user where the application crashed.
Remote Debug Monitor Tool:
This tool is an intrusive debugger (i.e., interrupts the normal code execution in order to execute debug code) that acts like a server while running on the target board and provides the means for software based debugging over a serial line.
PROM Image Builder Tool:
This is a tool that encapsulates the user application in an image file that is ready to be burned into a boot PROM of an ERC32 or LEON system.

smallphd at aliyun.com