LibBSD PowerPC motorola_shared BSP PCI Support

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Oct 27 04:06:44 UTC 2020

On 26/10/20 7:32 pm, Heinz Junkes wrote:
> Good morning Chris,
> i will now try out libbsd on a MVME6100 (beatnik).
> Is the mentioned patch in git?

The PCI patch is in rtems-libbsd.git on the master and 6-freebsd-12 branches.

> Or do I have to prepare something special?

Yes I think you may need to patch libbsd for the beatnik bvoard. I have not
looked at that board and the net drivers it needs. The current list is we have
in libbsd is:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems-libbsd/tree/rtemsbsd/include/machine/rtems-bsd-nexus-bus.h?h=6-freebsd-12

The BSP support is handled here:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems-libbsd/tree/rtemsbsd/include/bsp/nexus-devices.h?h=6-freebsd-12

The define is based on the header guard for the BSP:

https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/bsps/powerpc/beatnik/include/bsp.h#n25

I hope this helps.