does rtems 5.1 support create a core dump file when accessing a invalid address or other fatal errors?

smallphd at aliyun.com smallphd at aliyun.com
Tue Sep 15 10:58:42 UTC 2020

I am developing applications in rtems 5.1. As we know, my application and rtems kernel are both in the same address space.
So if my application access an invalid address or encounter other fatal errors, I want the kernel not just being hunging, but create a core dump file.
This file contains the whole contents of memory and I could use a debuger to analyse the file to handle the bug.
The question arise because I do not want always debug rtems in the bsp.

smallphd at aliyun.com