Need help debugging sp02.exe run on Strong APA scheduler

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Sep 22 19:11:10 UTC 2020

This isn't a proper solution but a debug technique. When stepping
and running result in different behavior, it is sometimes useful to
run to a specific point and look at data structures for anomalies.

Since TA1 never prints, I wonder if something went wrong with the
data structures before INIT deletes itself at the bottom.

--joel