Need help debugging sp02.exe run on Strong APA scheduler

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:53:54 UTC 2020

Thanks for the advice.

I feel something is going wrong when we're trying to delete a suspended
task because maybe I'm not handling the suspension/deletion of tasks
properly in my code. Do you think this might be true for my code
<https://github.com/richidubey/rtems/blob/Release-Strong-APA/cpukit/score/src/schedulerstrongapa.c>
?