#3860 - GSoC enquiries

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Apr 6 21:38:44 UTC 2021

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 2:20 PM Ida Delphine <idadelm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does this mean I won't have to work with uncrustify anymore?

It seems like there is encouragement to consider working with clang. I
think it is a good idea to work with clang anyway. There are other
possible projects that you might be able to consider building from
that skill set.

I think that there is a tricky problem in clang how to handle the
alignment of * when there are multiple * in the same declaration. You
might dig into that problem in your proposal, and identify a solution?
 The stack overflow link was posted before, if you an find it.