Qemu for ultra96

Alireza Banejad alibanejad1376 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:47:37 UTC 2021

Hello
I want to know could I run applications for the ultra96 bsp in qemu?
I tried the qemu-system-arm with the virt machine and cpu specified as
cortex-a7 yet I don't get anything
I also tried the qemu-system-aarch64 specifying the machine as xlnx-zcu102
and it still couldn't run the application.
BTW the application is just the hello sample from the testsuite
In reality I actually could run applications that were built with the
xilinx_zynqmp_ultra96 on a actual zcu102 board
But I don't understand why this doesn't happen in qemu
I don't have the board right now that why I need to test my applications in
qemu
Long story short, how can I run my applications built for
xilinx_zynqmp_ultra96 in qemu??