Unable to use make command to build "Hello world" Program

Rohan kumar krohan8870 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:43:11 UTC 2021

Hello all,
I am trying to run Hello World program but when run the command "make" to
build, the error came "make: *** No targets specified and no makefile
found.  Stop". Actually there is nothing in the "/build/b-erc32" folder
its just empty and  also there in the step "Test a BSP" I got two failures
too.

"
Passed:        557
Failed:          2
User Input:      6
Expected Fail:   1
Indeterminate:   0
Benchmark:       3
Timeout:         0
Test too long:   0
Invalid:         0
Wrong Version:   0
Wrong Build:     0
Wrong Tools:     0
------------------
Total:         569
Failures:
 dl06.exe
 minimum.exe
User Input:
 capture.exe
 dl10.exe
 top.exe
 fileio.exe
 termios.exe
 monitor.exe
Expected Fail:
 psxfenv01.exe
Benchmark:
 linpack.exe
 dhrystone.exe
 whetstone.exe
Average test time: 0:00:00.283888
Testing time     : 0:02:41.532720

"

I am currently working on the master branch and trying to build
sparc-erc32. Do I have to run the ./waf again I am not sure any direction
will be very helpful.