Unable to use make command to build "Hello world" Program

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Feb 3 13:05:52 UTC 2021

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021, 6:43 AM Rohan kumar <krohan8870 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am trying to run Hello World program but when run the command "make" to
> build, the error came "make: *** No targets specified and no makefile
> found.  Stop". Actually there is nothing in the "/build/b-erc32" folder
> its just empty and

I'm not sure what you did. The mention of b-erc32 hints at configure and
autotools but you mention waf. Waf leaves the results in rtems/build and
you run waf again.

This seems to be mixing the old and new build infrastructure instructions.

Is there something that needs more attention in the documentation as we
move to waf only?

also there in the step "Test a BSP" I got two failures too.

These results look pretty good. Minimum probably needs to be addressed from
a tester perspective and sometimes the DL tests fail as the tools update.