spcontext01 failure

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:26:21 UTC 2021

Also, I forgot to mention that I ran the qemu system arm like this:

:~/quick-start/CurrentMaster/rtems/6/bin$ qemu-system-arm -net none
-nographic -M realview-pbx-a9 -m 256M -kernel
~/quick-start/CurrentMaster/build/bsp/arm-rtems6/c/realview_pbx_a9_qemu/testsuites/samples/unlimited.exe
-smp 4 -s -S

So I believe it is invoking the Scheduler EDF SMP to run the test. Does
this scheduler fail for spcontext01?