Standalone repository for libnetworking stack

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Feb 9 22:31:32 UTC 2021

On 6/2/21 10:17 am, Vijay Kumar Banerjee wrote:
> Hello Christian, Joel, Chris,
>
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 3:41 PM Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 6/2/21 8:28 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>> On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 2:54 PM Christian Mauderer <oss at c-mauderer.de
>>> <mailto:oss at c-mauderer.de>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     Hello Vijay,
>>>
>>>     On 05/02/2021 19:41, Vijay Kumar Banerjee wrote:
>>>     > Hello,
>>>     >
>>>     > I'm currently working on separating the libnetworking stack into its
>>>     > standalone repository that can be built separately with waf. The current
>>>     > status of the project is that I have a working rtems-libnetworking
>>>     > repository [1] that builds with waf (hasn't been tested with any test
>>>     > cases yet). And In my fork of RTEMS I have separated the libnetworking
>>>     > stack [2].
>>
>> If you have not already done so I suggest you create repos in your personal area
>> on dispatch.rtems.org and these will appear on the cgit page. It is a simple way
>> to get exposure to the work.
>>
> I do have some repos in my area in dispatch.rtems.org but for some
> reason they don't appear in git.rtems.org page that's why I pushed it
> in github. Am I possibly missing some step?

I have fixed the cgit viewing. I am sorry for the delay.

Your repos are there, valid and available. On dispatch.rtems.org in
/data/git/users a symlink needs to be set to your physical repo path under
/data/git. I have done this. The cgit server is configured to scan
/data/git/user so it does not pick some dormant but present repos.