sifive risc-v hifive unleashed bsp (qemu)

Sanskar Khandelwal kdsanskar07 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 01:55:22 UTC 2021

Firstly I am very sorry about this, both emails are mine but the initials
of this id 'krohan8870' is different then my name Sanskar Khandelwal that I
use in school and college. It's home name, school name scenario. That's why
I stopped using that email address after a few starting emails so it
doesn't create confusion when I make a proposal. Also I was looking at this
sifive project all night that time so in the morning by mistake I sent that
email to you with 'krohan8870' email.

Again I am very sorry about this, it will not happen again and I hope it
doesn't affect my chance for gsoc too, I have been working very hard to
submit a good project proposal for the last many weeks.

thanks
--sanskar