[rtems-tools commit] tester: Swap Xilinx ZynqMP BSPs to secondary UART

Kinsey Moore kinsey.moore at oarcorp.com
Sat Jan 16 00:09:03 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 17:10
To: Kinsey Moore <kinsey.moore at oarcorp.com>; Development <devel at rtems.org>
Subject: Re: [rtems-tools commit] tester: Swap Xilinx ZynqMP BSPs to secondary UART

> On 16/1/21 1:46 am, Kinsey Moore wrote:
>> This change only applies to the aarch64 variants since they're brand new and I didn't want to disturb existing users of the ARM/Xilinx-Zynq and ARM/Xilinx-ZynqMP BSPs.
>
> Sure. I am wondering if the change works on FreeBSD because my testing on other
> BSPs showed it does not work. I am wondering if this change works on FreeBSD for
> the aarch64 qemu?

My testing thus far on Qemu with the AArch64 BSP shows normal output on the primary UART instead of the secondary UART for both RTEMS' internal testsuite as well as the LibBSD tests. I did rebuilds from scratch earlier today for some other changes and verified that the Qemu output was good. I've got them running in CI as well, but that only covers the RTEMS tests.

Kinsey