Call for GSoC Mentors and Ideas

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Jan 29 22:06:27 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I'm preparing RTEMS Project application to participate in GSoC. This year
will be a bit different, with project scopes reduced by 50% to 175hr (and
less stipends too), going back to two halves instead of three phases, and
also expanding the pool of eligibility to some non-traditional "students"
(such as certificate-seeking). So the experience will be different I guess.

If you're interested in being a potential mentor, please let me know so I
can add you to the list and invite you later if we are officially accepted
as a mentoring org.

Also, please take a look at
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects to see if any projects
are done/dead or should be added.