GSoC - Code Formatting and Style Checking for RTEMS score

Ida Delphine idadelm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 23:08:21 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
I added the functionality for my script to ignore certain directories like
/bsps/, /testsuites/, '/cpukit/zlib', '/cpukit/mghttpd'.
https://github.com/Idadelveloper/rtems/blob/master/hooks/pre-commit
Are there any extra directories I should exclude?

Also open to more suggestions and feedback to make my code better :)

Cheers,
Ida.