Help with RTEMS Tester Results for uC5282

gerberhe11 at gmail.com gerberhe11 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:13:59 UTC 2021

If you’d like I can send over the Git repo that has the Qemu that I’ve been working on that includes the current state of the uC5282 emulation! Let me know if this would be good, and I’ll make sure it is completely up to date with what I have working locally. I’ll continue to look into some of the other tests soon to see what I can find based on the advice given!

Thanks so much,

Harrison Gerber