Can't build minimal buildset for libbsd on IMXRT

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Fri Jun 11 11:23:36 UTC 2021

I tried to build the "minimal" buildset for the IMXRT BSP and I get undefined INET6 references - _bsd_inet6_pfil_hook, _bsd_ip6stat, etc.  Only two executables are created - swi01.exe and timeout01.exe.  For "default" (almost) everything builds except for a few that won't fit in RAM but I don't currently have enough RAM to run anything so I figured my first step should be to build "minimal".

The configure command is:

./waf configure --rtems-tools=bla/rtems-6 --rtems=bla/rtems-6 --rtems-bsps=arm/imxrt1052 --buildset=buildset/minimal.ini

The libbsd is a recent 6-freebsd=12

is "minimal" built regularly?  Any hints?

Peter
Peter Dufault

This email is delivered through the public internet using protocols subject to interception and tampering.