GSOC POSIX Compliance: Stuck trying to build Newlib

Matthew Joyce mfjoyce2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:50:12 UTC 2021

Ok, thanks!

I'm about to sign off for dinner,  but I'll send the patch (with
disclaimer) tonight.  So since the code fails to compile, I need to
start making some changes. Do I need to rebuild the rtems tool chain
each time? I'm averaging about 1.33 hours on that :-( . Is that where
some of the scripts you sent help out?

Sorry we didn't connect tonight, but please let me know if there's
another day this week you could chat!

Thanks so much for everybody's patience and support!

Sincerely,

Matt