Question regarding an open project and documentation enhancement

Ayushman Mishra ayushvidushi01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:08:26 UTC 2021

Sorry for the delay (actually I was little busy due to my semester
examination) and extremely sorry for my previous behaviour

I have created a frequently asked questions (FAQ) page under
quick-start section in user guide according to the ticket
https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3958 . I have attached an image of how
the page looks after build up, and will send a patch for it as soon as
possible ( currently some links are not working correctly) . Most of
the questions are from https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/TBR/Website/FAQ
but I am also writing a few questions of my own (like about .waf and
autoconf build up)

Also I wanted to take https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/4334 (Replace
Mongoose with Civitweb) as a GSOC project as I have huge interest in
networking related projects but lack experience in it. I would be very
grateful to know more about this project.