QEMU Beagleboard Emulator

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 18 20:58:21 UTC 2021

Hi Husni,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 2:28 PM Ahamed Husni <ahamedhusni73 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>    I'm new to RTEMS Project. I'm interested to work in #2891 ticket (Beagle BSP) for GSoC. I need a beagleboard emulator. I tried the following,

Welcome.

This project is only suitable if you have access to the hardware. I
don't think there are enough interesting things to do in the emulated
environment, and the hardware is relatively cheap and available that
improving the qemu support for it is not currently of interest to us
either.

Perhaps, you may like to discuss what kinds of projects interest you,
and we can brainstorm about possibilities. Also, I hope you are
starting to work on our GSoC Getting Started guide.

-Gedare