Two Resource Leaks

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Mar 27 16:20:12 UTC 2021

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021, 11:07 AM Sebastian Huber <

> On 27/03/2021 16:08, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
> >     The issue I found is different and won't happen on every target or
> >     bsp.
> >
> >     Psim has 6-9 failures even after freeing the right stack address.
> >

> > The stack address and now (I think) size saved for later use are wrong
> > and this leads to multiple failures.
> I work on a fix. psim seems to be a good platform for these tests.

I put a patch for the address issue but I think the fundamental issue is
you changed the semantics of what was stored in the stack structure. You
probably want a different approach but this is at least a good
temporary fix.

And something different on Libbsd. But not sure.

I think Richi has raised the issue that there are some recently introduced
failures. Not sure how many are this.