GSOC : Ticket#3892

Christian MAUDERER christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Mon Mar 29 14:55:26 UTC 2021

Hello Umang Gupta,

welcome to RTEMS.

Also #3892 is a pure python project, I think you'll need a running RTEMS
environment for that to test the tools. So please start with the "GSoC
Getting Started" guide that is linked in the wiki page:

     https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC

and

     https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/GettingStarted

Best regards

Christian

Am 28.03.21 um 22:57 schrieb UMANG GUPTA:
> hello everyone ,
>
> My name is Umang Gupta , i wanted to participate in GSOC'21 with RTEMS i
> would like to work on the ticket #3892 : RTEMS python standardization
> project. Plz guide me about this
> project .
> Thank you

embedded brains GmbH