Would like to participate in GSoC

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Mar 29 20:43:29 UTC 2021

Hi Austin,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 2:09 PM Austin J. Anderson
<subscriberzplease at gmail.com> wrote:

That is an interesting gmail account.

> Hi, I am a Computer Science student studying in university, Would like
> to participate in GSoC'21 while contributing to RTEMS this summer.
>
> This is the ticket which I have selected https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3314

As indicated [1], please complete the GSoC Getting Started tutorial we
have created:
[1] https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC
[2] https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/GettingStarted

We'll be glad to discuss potential projects, but would like you to
work toward completing this activity ASAP.

You should start an email thread with the project title in the subject
line to increase your chance of getting the right people to notice.
Not everyone here reads every message.

Gedare