Interested in working on tIcket #2902, #4328, or #4334

Prateek Pardeshi prateekp99 at zoho.com
Thu Nov 11 16:18:28 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

My Intro: https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2021-January/063910.html

As an Open Source Contributor, I'm interested in contributing to RTEMS.

I'm interested in resolving a ticket to get more familiarity with RTEMS.

Could you please suggest/guide me on which one to proceed with first?

I want to start with a small or short ticket to gain a little confidence and finish the tickets in a slow and steady manner.
Since I'm new to working in this environment, I would require your help in finishing the ticket.

If you have any other tickets to work on, please share them with me.

#2902, #4328, or #4334

Hello world setup program (patch): https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2021-February/064385.html

Attachment (screenshot): https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/attachments/20210208/354496ba/attachment-0001.png

Links: