Interested in working on ticket #2902, #4328, or #4334

Matthew Joyce mfjoyce2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:53:32 UTC 2021

Hi Prateek,

>From the new methods that were added to the latest draft version of the
POSIX standard back around April, you might want to look at posix_getdents,
sem_clockwait, and ppoll. Those ones are still waiting to be added.

My blog post here (
https://mfjoyce2004.medium.com/adding-posix-apis-to-newlib-testing-with-rtems-280975508fb7)
hopefully might help you a little bit as you get started.

Take care and reach out if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

Matt