grub2 on old Linux Distributions (at least CentOS 7)

Karel Gardas karel at functional.vision
Sun Nov 21 00:50:23 UTC 2021

Hi,

indeed, centos 7 is bundled with gcc 4.8.5. Now, the question is, is
centos 7 still supported by RTEMS? If so, then we will need to invent
some machinery to check not only for commands but also for versions in
cfg files? Also if we're doing this we need to check firmly we're really
on old centos IMHO.

Thanks,
Karel