Project Ideas - Basic RTEMS BSP for Cortex-R5 on Qemu

Kamlesh Bharodiya brkamleshg678 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:30:25 UTC 2022

Hi Pavel,

I was afk for the last two days. As the deadline is already here. I have
submitted the proposal after reviewing your comments from the mail. Thank
you for taking the time out. Thanks to Noor Aman and Gedare, I have gone
through the comments and have incorporated your suggestions in the
proposal. Will continue in discord group.

Regards,
Kamlesh