Feature list only in user guide

Frank Kühndel frank.kuehndel at embedded-brains.de
Thu Apr 28 13:53:12 UTC 2022

Hello,

I was looking for a list of RTEMS Features (e.g. supported language,
drives, BSPs, etc.) I expected it on www.rtems.org and did not find
anything till a college of mine pointed me to the excellent list in the
RTEMS User Manual:

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/overview/index.html#features

I would expect that a potential interested new RTEMS user would search
such a list on the project home-page or maybe in the wiki. From a
marketing point of view, would it not make sense to place this list or a
link to it prominently on the home page?

Just a thought
fk

--
embedded brains GmbH