Where can I get the kernel sources?

Heinz Junkes junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Feb 3 05:57:32 UTC 2022

I think I slept through the latest development. Sorry about that.

I wanted to integrate a pull request from Till (https://github.com/RTEMS/rtems/pull/41)
into rtems6. But unfortunately I can no longer find the sources.

$: git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems.git kernel
$: cd kernel
$: ls c
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I am used to this:

$: git checkout 5
Switched to branch '5'
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/5’.
$: ls c
acinclude.m4  ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS  configure.ac  Makefile.am  src

I also saw this ticket (https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/4046):
Bootstrapping is going away with the new build system and until then the command in rtems.git should be used.

Unfortunately, I'm not getting anywhere with it.
How must/should I proceed?

Danke, Heinz
Fritz-Haber-Institut    | Phone:         (+49 30) 8413-4270
Heinz Junkes             | Fax (G3+G4):   (+49 30) 8413-5900
Faradayweg 4-6        | VC: 102220181216 at bjn.vc
D - 14195 Berlin        | E-Mail:        junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de