NTP client recommendation for RTEMS?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 18 13:22:17 UTC 2022

Hello,

I would like to add an NTP client support for RTEMS. The ntp_adjtime()
implementation is already available as a patch. For testing purposes I
ported the NTP daemon from FreeBSD to libbsd. This basically works fine.
I am not sure about the maintenance status of this code
(https://www.ntp.org/). There is also

https://www.ntpsec.org/

This project has a public Git repository and seems to be more active.
However, there is no standard package for openSUSE Leap 15.3. Maybe this
is because most Linux users use now timesyncd from systemd. Any
recommendations?

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER