New validation test suites

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Jan 17 07:52:43 UTC 2022

On 15/1/22 2:02 am, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 11/01/2022 17:09, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>>
>> I will do a test run on a arm/imx7 board tomorrow. The new validation tests
>> already passed some time ago on this board.
>
> Running the complete new validation test suite revealed a bug in the arm
> interrupt handling:

Nice.

> https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/4579
>
> With the proposed fix I get now the following results for the arm/imx7 BSP on a
> TQMa7x module
> (https://www.tq-group.com/en/products/tq-embedded/arm-architecture/tqma7x/):
>
> Passed:        674
> Failed:          2
> User Input:      6
> Expected Fail:   0
> Indeterminate:   0
> Benchmark:       3
> Timeout:         0
> Test too long:   0
> Invalid:         0
> Wrong Version:   0
> Wrong Build:     0
> Wrong Tools:     0
> Wrong Header:    0
> ------------------
> Total:         685
> Failures:
>  dl06.exe.img
>  minimum.exe.img
> User Input:
>  dl10.exe.img
>  termios.exe.img
>  fileio.exe.img
>  monitor.exe.img
>  top.exe.img
>  capture.exe.img
> Benchmark:
>  dhrystone.exe.img
>  linpack.exe.img
>  whetstone.exe.img
> Average test time: 0:00:09.704139
> Testing time     : 1:50:47.335244
>
> The dl06 failure is expected, I will update the build configuration accordingly.

Thanks

My understanding of the status of these patches is the remaining topic is the
release dependencies. I have not had time to give this any consideration however
I have a feeling it will not be easy or simple because of the inter-dependency
of the repos and sub-module relationship. I hope I am wrong about this.