Movement of confdefs instance into a static library

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Mar 17 05:39:18 UTC 2022

Hello Kinsey,

On 16/03/2022 22:57, Kinsey Moore wrote:
> Is moving the confdefs instance into a shared library supported and expected to work?

yes, but the order in which the linker resolves the dependencies is very
important. You have to make sure that the custom configuration is
resolved before the default configuration.

> I was also able to resolve the linker errors by specifying some of the link flags multiple times or creating a linker group.

These are ways to address the ordering. It would help if you can show
the linker command lines and the error messages.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER
email: sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de