GCC version for RTEMS 6?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri May 6 06:28:42 UTC 2022

On 06/05/2022 08:23, Chris Johns wrote:
>> The minimum test is an issue on all BSPs since the RTEMS tester has no way to
>> figure out what to do since the test has no output. One option would be to use
>> ELF files for the tester input with ELF notes for the test state, etc.
> This is a fantastic is idea. We can also embed more information as we need
> relating to load considerations, time outs and more.

This would need a bit of redesign in the tester. If you use ELF files
for input, then the tester needs also a handler to convert the ELF file
into something which can be loaded to the target. For example, currently
I convert ELF files to U-Boot images and give the images to the tester,
the tester provides them via TFTP. This would have to be changed so that
the tester gets the ELF files, then converts them to format X, then
loads them to the target.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER