RSB repo commits need approval

Karel Gardas karel at functional.vision
Thu Apr 27 09:27:20 UTC 2023

On 4/27/23 08:13, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Why
> don't we use a Git pull request workflow with CI pipelines in the RTEMS
> Project?

I don't know, but certainly github.com is not available as an
open-source solution which may be seen as a major roadblock. Am I right
assuming that GitLab Community is the most close to that and available
for running by anyone?
As an observer on another project with GitLab (GHC Haskell compiler)
I've seen this solution is not free as a work free, but requires some
man-hours investments...

So the question after "yes" to migrate (if the consensus is found!) is
"who will pay the price and do the job"...

Karel