Project Discussion for GSoC 2023

Viraj Jagadale virajjagadale123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:36:29 UTC 2023

Hi Daniel and Gabriel,

Thank you for responding. I don't own an ARTY A7-100T board. As suggested,
I will study the GRETH_GBIT manual at the same time. Can I refer to the
DP83848 or LAN8742A documentation for stm32, both of which support legacy
stack and lwip? If not, could you please recommend a device?

Please share the driver for rtems-libbsd with me as it will be very useful
as a starting point.

Regards,
Viraj.