AW: Project Discussion for GSoC 2023

Gabriel.Moyano at dlr.de Gabriel.Moyano at dlr.de
Tue Feb 21 08:30:50 UTC 2023

Hi Viraj,

We ported the driver for greth to rtems-libbsd in the past but never got to submit it (it might need some further refinement). The driver depends on the driver manager (drvmgr). Not sure if this is the best approach but it is a good starting point and we’d be happy to share it.

Best regards,
Gabriel