[docs] eng: Use a recommendation for requirement texts

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Jan 23 06:58:05 UTC 2023

On 20.01.23 23:55, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> I understand this change. I wonder if there are some terms that you
> definitely want to avoid though?
>
> Do you have tooling to warn on the use of these terms in requirements?
> If not, that could be something easy for a student to put together as
> a beginner/janitor task.

This change is related to:

https://github.com/RTEMS/rtems-central/commit/28cee60d99535c27e4bad0c87b13aa67de931c7a

The string assertion statement simply checked if the given phrases were
contained in the text. This resulted in too many false positives. It
would be a nice project to check that requirement texts are in EARS
format. This probably requires the use of trained software and some
natural language processing tools.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Herr Sebastian HUBER