RTEMS-libbsd freebsd-org submodule would require update in order to import genet drivers. Suggestions?

Noor Aman nooraman5718 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:16:59 UTC 2023

Hello,
Currently freebsd-org submodule is currently checked out at hash-ID 5d85e12
dated September 24, 2019 in master rtems-libbsd branch. In order to import
genet drivers, I need to at least get commit from april 2020. Specifically
this one https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24436

In terms of freebsd release numbers, I need freebsd 13.x candidate in order
to import genet drivers. There are no drivers for it in freebsd 12.x.

>From what I have read in the documentation, the working directory needs to
be clean in order to start importing process, but i'm unable to do so when
switching to main or master branch. What should I do? Any suggestions?

Thank you,