bsps/xilinx-zynqmp : Add BSP for RPU

Philip Kirkpatrick p.kirkpatrick at reflexaerospace.com
Thu Jun 15 08:16:15 UTC 2023

Thanks for all the good feedback.

RE Joel:
I'll fix my sloppy formatting that you caught and submit a revised patch.
If I'm realistic about my schedule, I probably won't be able to get to it
until next week.
For xttcps_hw.h, there already is one #ifndef __rtems__ around the
#includes, but on review there is another spot where I got lazy and used a
#if 0.  I'll correct that too.  Other than that, the file is unmodified.

On the discussion about a shared space, I'll leave that decision up to
you.  Tell me what you want and I can adjust as needed, or it could be done
in a follow-on patch.

For the Versal, I've never used that part and am not very familiar with it,
but the feedback from Aaron makes it sound like the core is probably pretty
similar.  One other possible difference would be in the timers but it does
look like the Versal has the same TTCs.  There just may be a small bit of
work to set up the clock input to it.

-Phil