BSP .inc files and .cfg files

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun Jun 18 23:21:09 UTC 2023

On 17/6/2023 5:30 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 3:18 AM Philip Kirkpatrick
> wrote:
>
>     For the RPU patch, I'll add removing this to my next pass at it.
>
> If there is some transformation on the linked executable needed to download it,
> I hope you document that entire process in the Users Guide. :)

I suspect there is a whole book on how that could be done.

On the Versal it may be as simple as an SMC call but I would need to check the
calls on the Versal [1]. I think it would take a binary image in DDR. I am not
sure what is needed on the ZymqMP?

Chris

[1] https://github.com/kiwichris/rtems-xilinx-xrt/tree/main/rtems