Triage Meeting Thursday on Discord

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Jun 27 15:28:12 UTC 2023

Hi

Chris, Kinsey, Andrei, and Vijay dug through the tickets for 6.1 and did
some triage. I'd like to have another triage meeting this week in the hope
that other people can attend. Sebastian and Gedare both have tickets for
6.1 and it would be good to cover those in person.

We will try for around 430pm Chicago time (Central) Thursday which should
let Chris attend.

Anyone from the community is welcome to attend and certainly any help would
be appreciated in resolving issues. Some are just a matter of someone with
RTEMS knowledge spending a little time especially on some odd documentation
tickets.

Help and input is appreciated.

--joel