RISC-V users guide update

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:14:22 UTC 2023

Hi Hesham and Padmarao (and anyone else that is interested in RISC-V BSPS..
)
I would like your opinion on the documentation update I submitted for the
RISC-V BSPs.
I added support for the K210 BSP variant, but I also re-arranged the
variants into two lists:
  - The multilib variants
  - Target specific variants which now include the FRDME310ARTY, MPFS, and
K210. I thought it would be less confusing to show that there are a class
of multilib variants for the simulators, then a growing list of BSP
variants for specific hardware targets.
I also fixed the QEMU run commands that were not showing up in the rendered
doc.

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2023-March/074798.html

Thanks,
Alan