RTEMS Doxygen Broken

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jun 5 06:00:58 UTC 2024

On 04.06.24 21:36, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Hi
>
> The subject says it all. Doesn't look like the POSIX APIs are even
> included, CMSIS Definitions is listed 27 times with at least some not
> linking to content, etc. There are other headings which appear
> repeatedly. I am basically ignoring the warning messages.
>
> Can someone please look at this and see if they can tell what's wrong.

We have a lot of code in RTEMS and providing a good Doxygen
documentation is a lot of work. Especially if large third-party code
with Doxygen is imported you have to make sure that the new groups/files
show up in the right spot in the group hierarchy. Not really a lot of
people work on this task.

--
embedded brains GmbH & Co. KG
Herr Sebastian HUBER