BBB: Add "mmc" command that interfaces to the onboard eMMC

Ed Sutter edsutterjr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 23:17:36 UTC 2015

Jarielle,
Great!  Looks good.  Couple of thoughts...
- Similar to the sd command, the outer edges of the mmc command code should probably be in the main/common
   directory as mmc.c; but for now I pushed it as is.
- I turned on INCLUDE_XMODEM in config.h just so that we can update without pulling the uSD card all the time.
- Should the 'write' command for sd and mmc include a "are you sure?" prompt?  I'm mixed on that one.
   That was optionally covered by the user levels in uMon a while ago, so maybe we just leave it for that
   (making it up to the user).

Hey, this is really shaping up!!!
Good work.  Its all pulled into the master.
Ed