target version...

Jarielle Catbagan jcatbagan93 at
Thu Aug 6 01:11:15 UTC 2015

On Aug 5, 2015 5:57 PM, "Ed Sutter" <edsutterjr at> wrote:
> Jarielle,
> I just noticed that the target_version.h file still had remnants of
> so I cleared it out, and set the target version to zero.
> Typically I don't start incrementing that number until the port is
> Then it changes to '1', and usually only increments if there are bug fixes
> or features added to the port.

Thanks for the clarification, I will be keeping that in mind.

> Also, the main/glib code is updated.  This should be transparent to you,
> but I figured I'd let you know in case you notice the changes...
> I did this to clean up some question on where the files that I didn't
> came from (most are BSD, but a few are elsewhere).  This is documented in
> the getglib script in that directory.
> Ed

Thanks for the update.  I'll make sure to pull in the changes to my local
> umon-devel mailing list
> umon-devel at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the umon-devel mailing list