BBB: DDR3 is now initialized, next step is initializing MMC interface.

Ed Sutter ed.sutter at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Jul 16 11:38:06 UTC 2015

Jarielle,
I think I see the problem (assuming I'm looking at the correct
rom_reset.S)...
Since you're mapping uMon's space to be in DDR3, that means you can't
use that space until after you've initialized DDR3.

That means when you set up your initial (temporary) stack pointer so that
you can call the C-functions that you wrote to do the initialization,
you need
  to use memory that is in SRAM,  you can't use "MonStack" (because it is
mapped to DDR3 space).
So, you want to do this (pseudocode):

    - INIT SP to top of SRAM space in Sitara
    - Call pll_init
    - Call ddr_init
    - INIT SP to MonStack
    - Call start with R11 as parameter