patches

Jarielle Catbagan jcatbagan93 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:40:32 UTC 2015

Ok, so it turned out that somehow during my attempt to apply the
patch, it created the updated files based on the diff.  I cloned the
newly updated uMon repositiory and then added the updated files based
on the patch.

After building uMon and installing the boot.bin on an uSD as  MLO with
the appropriate headers, attempting to boot still results in the same
situation as before.

I will be taking a more closer look at the issue including the updated
files from the diff.